JOIN Our Inventory Alert List - Click Here
CPS carries the full line of Liebert UPS systems, including (but not limited to) the Liebert UPS systems listed below. We also carry larger UPS units which are available as new / surplus, refurbished and used condition UPS's.
We can also supply you with replacement UPS batteries for your power backup needs. Please contact us for full details by using one of the various contact options available on this website. All inquiries are answered promptly!
Call Us Today
for info & pricing
Or e-mail: email@example.com
Proven UPS Protection That Will Keep Your Network Up and Running
The Liebert PowerSure PSI is a 2U line-interactive UPS in sizes from 1000 VA to 3000 VA. It utilizes industry standard backup power technology to enhance data network availability. The flexible design of the PSI allows the unit to be configured as a self-standing mini tower or to be rack-mounted. The Liebert PowerSure PSI can be ordered network enabled from the factory with the Liebert OpenComms Web Card installed for SNMP communications. That option makes the Liebert PowerSure PSI the most competitively priced UPS on the market when compared to similar products. Plus, you can add extended battery backup without replacing the existing unit with a larger model.
- Extended battery runtime - batteries can be added to the existing UPS and are user replaceable.
- Advanced early warning of UPS status via automatic and manual battery test feature.
- Batteries fully charged at the factory and tested for safe transport. (Certified to International Safe Transit Association standards.)
- Remote emergency power off.
Low total cost of ownership
- Easier to configure for extended run times - the same 2U rack model can operate standalone or in an extended runtime application.
- Configuration program allows selection of UPS features including output voltage, auto-restart enable/disable, and other features.
- Easiest system management - options available for Web Based, SNMP, or RS232 monitoring and control software for remote management.
- Total integrated solution includes the UPS, monitoring, communications cables, webcard, and rack rails.
- Lowest priced network-enabled systems - you can order the Liebert PSI with a factory-installed OpenComms Web Card for SNMP at a competitive prices.
- Fewer battery replacements due to a wide input voltage window which reduces the number of times the UPS goes to battery.
- Reduced installation time and cost because the UPS is shipped with batteries connected and charged.
- Best warranty in the business - two-year, no hassle replacement warranty offers UPS replacement if components fail.
- Network Workstations
- Network Closets
- Large Network Peripherals
- and more...
The New Shape of Network Power Protection
The GXT2 6000 model includes hardwire connections for input and output. Optional distribution boxes are available to provide maintenance bypass and plug-n-play capability. The GXT2 6000 model automatically configures itself to match the input voltage phase angle (240/120 or 208/120) while the CE marked models are shipped configured for 230 VAC output voltage. The GXT2 10000 model hardwire connections for input and output. The GXT2 10000 model automatically configures itself to match the input voltage phase angle (240/120 or 208/120. Optional output distribution plates are available to provide various combinations of output receptacles and breakers. An included Windows™ based Configuration Program and cable allows selection of 100, 110, 115, 120, and 127 VAC output voltages on 500 - 3000 VA models. All 120 VAC models are UL and c-UL listed, 230V models are CE and C-Tick marked.
Uninterruptible Power Supply
An Easily Scalable, Incredibly Intelligent, Remarkably Redundant UPS That Takes Systems Availability To The Next Level
The Nfinity power system is a scalable 4 to 20 kVA UPS, designed with N+x parallel redundancy to provide a fault-tolerant network of power protection. Its modular design was devised to provide easy scalability to users as their power demands grow. Configurations can be cost-effectively upgraded without re-investing in a new system or installation.
Nfinity’s patent pending frame design houses all of the modular system components, including 4 kVA power modules, battery modules and system control modules. By simply installing additional power or battery modules, you can expand your current system, extend your backup runtime or add redundancy. Hot-swap capability makes it easy to add or replace modules.
The system’s fault-tolerant design enables the intelligent power and battery modules to take themselves off-line if there is a problem -- without compromising system integrity. Self-diagnostic capabilities simplify maintenance and troubleshooting. Nfinity also offers redundancy in its unique paired system controls, internal and external bypass, and monitoring options.
- Network servers
- Enterprise telecommunications systems
- LAN gateways, bridges and routers
- Mini-computers, superservers and server clusters
- Clusters of PCs or workstations and peripherals
- RAID arrays and other large-scale data handling systems
- Scalable for redundancy, power capacity or battery run time, offering greater flexibility in how you can use the system.
- Built-in intelligence is provided by system level and individual module microprocessor controls, increasing UPS functionality, communications and reliability.
- N+x parallel redundancy is achieved by adding extra power and battery modules that equally share the electrical load.
- In redundant configuration, a failed module will automatically take itself off-line while the other modules continue to support the connected equipment.
- Multiple and simultaneous communication ports that allow in-band/out-of-band communications.
- Variable input voltage range minimizes battery operation to increase battery life.
- An internal bypass feature ensures the availability of output power further increasing system availability.
- Continuous sinewave output power makes the system compatible with virtually any type of electronic equipment.
- Power factor correction feature reduces reflected distortion and optimizes utility power conservation.
- Communications capability for use with LiebertSiteNet® UPS shutdown monitoring software.
- Two-year limited warranty.